Umberto Giannini products are designed for everyone to achieve salon quality performance in their own home. We create Pro-approved award-winning haircare for everyone and every hair type. Our ranges are:
- Curl – Our most iconic range to transform curly hair, banish frizz and give you manageable, bouncy curls. Our Curl Jelly is our global bestseller, loved by Curls across the world.
- Curl Repair – Intense damage recovery for longer, stronger curls
- Thirsty Curls - Up to 72 hours* hydration. Restore moisture to parched waves, curls & coils.
- Coily Curls - Intensive moisture rich, nourishing ingredients to hydrate, silkify and re-form natural super curly and coily hair textures
- Grow Long - Grow Longer, Strong hair faster. Formulated with our unique Umberto Giannini Caffeine-Gro complex.
- Salon Smooth – Transforms hair from dull to dazzling for a ‘stepped out of the salon’ smooth finish.
- Scalp Restore- Soothe & Revive dry, Flaky scalps. Pineapple enzymes increase cell renewal, keeping hair healthy and strong.
- Banana Butter – Our Nourishing Superfoods range that helps nourish, restore shine and improve manageability of dry, frizzy, textured hair. 97% natural ingredients.
- Boho Beach - Get Beachy hair all year round. Light hold products to enhance and create natural, boho waves.
- Volume Boost - Encourages fullness and growth. Developed to achieve fullness, thickness, density and volume.
- Flowerology Colour – Natural Permanent Hair Colour and Temporary hair masks .
All our shampoos are SLS-Free (Free from Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) which is known to be harsh and irritating.
Some of our other products are formulated without sulphates including Curl Jelly wash, Banana Butter shampoo, Coily Curl shampoo, Thirsty Curls Shampoo & our Curl Repair Shampoo.
All our products are thoroughly tested by our in-house team and at our salons as part of the development process with real people.
If your skin or hair is sensitive, we suggest using our Scalp Restore range which is designed to be more sensitive to your scalp.
However, if you have any history of skin problems or allergies always speak to your GP before you try any new products and carry out a patch test on your wrist or behind your ear prior to using any of our products for the first time.