These terms and conditions apply to all competitions run by the Promotor on its web or social media sites (except where specified otherwise).
1. The promoter is: Umberto Giannini Hair Cosmetics Ltd (company no. 03408526 whose registered office is at 48 Hylton St, Birmingham, West Midlands, B18 6HN (“UG”).
2. Employees of UG or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. Entries will only be accepted from adults over the age of 18 who are resident in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via are listed with the relevant competition details
5. Closing date for entry will be specified with the relevant competition details After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, or which are not readable, or are damaged or which are late for whatever reason.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a major disruptive event or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen: (i) if a draw by selection at random using a method chosen by the Promoter from all entries received by the closing aday and verified by the Promotor; (ii) if a judged competition by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter; or (iii) otherwise as specified in the relevant competition details.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. All personal details and/or information given in the application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the terms and conditions and/or are in breach of the terms and conditions
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s registered office.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to UG and not to any other party.